Professional analysis of innovation performance for companies
We are pleased about our most recent cooperation with the Chair of Technology Management at the Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel under the direction of Prof. Dr. Carsten Schultz. This gives our customers and interested companies the opportunity to participate in a professional and globally designed assessment as part of one of the largest benchmark studies in innovation management.
The study includes a survey of at least six employees from different functional areas on best innovation practices as well as the evaluation of the survey results by the Chair of Technology Management. The participants will be directly supervised by the Mittelstand 4.0-Kompetenzzentrum Kiel and the Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel. The overall results are provided free of charge by public funding within the framework of the BMWI initiative "Mittelstand Digital".
Goals of the innovation assessment: „innovate! new“:
- The systematic recording of the capability for digital innovations
- The identification of improvement potentials
in the innovation process and innovation management
- Concrete action measures to improve innovation management in SMEs
- Raising the awareness of the company's employees involved in the innovation process and taking the first steps towards implementing a cross-divisional innovation process.
- A learning process through comparison with the best companies
After completion of the assessment, the companies receive an assessment report which reflects the innovative ability in comparison to the benchmark group. This report makes it possible to identify specific recommendations for action.
Based on the assessment results, we support companies in creating a targeted action plan and conducting workshops.
Please contact us for further information.